Range of services
Our team of skilled workers, technicians and engineers develops sustainable continuous improvement in technology, processes and operations with enjoyment of successful cooperation.
Range of services in mechanical engineering
- Feeding, aligning, conveying
- Component handling
- Industry robots (Scara or 6-axis, collaborating or conventional)
- Joining, screwing, riveting and caulking
- Bonding and sealing
Quality assurance and testing
- Force / path monitoring of joining processes
- NC screwdriving technology
- Geometric testing by multipoint metrology
- Completeness control, quality assurance and robot guidance by camera systems and image processing
- Special systems for functional testing
- Integration of NC measurement technology
- Leakage control and leak test devices
- Traceability by laer marking, needle embossing or ink jet printer
- Control planning
- PLC programming
- Start-up of robots
- Device installation
- Measurement technology, camera control
- Connection to superordinate data systems of our customers
- Configuration and start-up of MES systems (worker guidance and quality control)
- Keeps the strings within the team together and serves as a contact person for customers
- Coordinates processes and is responsible for deadlines and budgets
- Ensures successful turn-key projects through competence and commitment
- This is where your solution is created – naturally with CAD and 3D
- Through design discussions and design reviews, you as our customer are always involved and already learn important information about your machine in the concept phasehine
- • We simulate important processes already in the design phase through FEM, "human simulation" (ergonomics EAWS and working time MTM), material flow simulation and machine simulation (geometry and cycle time).
Contrary to the trend, we have opted for in-house production. We produce a high percentage of the production parts on 5-axis NC milling machines and turn-mill centres. Networked with CAD and CAM, we work economically and reliably.
Through this, we can react faster and secure our know-how on demanding production parts.
You will recognize the experience and motivation of our employees when you examine our machines. Our experts build your facility and face the challenges every day.
Whether at home or abroad - through many years of project experience, our start-up engineers will put your project into operation within the shortest possible time. The service and transfer of knowledge to your employees (production and maintenance) is also carried out by qualified specialists.
Our technical editors provide understandable descriptions and legally compliant CE documents - in various languages.
Our job does not end with the approval and delivery of the plant.
We will be happy to support you throughout its entire lifecycle and provide you with 1st level support, remote maintenance, preventive maintenance and servicing. No matter whether you need to rebuild, expand, relocate or redesign - nobody can support you better than Plan B.
This approach is interesting for your production, or do you have further questions about one of our solutions?
Feel free to contact us. We would be happy to advise you!